Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you may know I make pool ball shift knobs of many types and sell them here on the forum. Recently I have started selling a few shifters that are a little more custom than i used to.

Would there be much interest for pool ball shift knobs with the Oscar Mike star? Not sure exactly how it would look just yet, just trying to see if there would be much interest in it.

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I vote for distressed star, but I drive an automatic, so a shift knob is not on my shopping list.
why not? They can be done for the automatics as well.

Show me what you are referring to as far as the distressed star.

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is what the Oscar Mike Star looks like (I peeled mine off day 3)
I think I could do it without the distressed look but it would be tough to do it exactly like the pics. So basically I could do the whole star and circle in solid black. Would look more like this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
I think I could do it without the distressed look but it would be tough to do it exactly like the pics. So basically I could do the whole star and circle in solid black. Would look more like this one.
If you did this for an automatic. And it had U.S. army on it. I would gladly purchase. Being that I'm in the army. And I don't really like to put it out there I refuse to put US army stickers on my jeep. But I wouldn't mind a shift nob for mine :) I think it would be a cool idea.

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you did this for an automatic. And it had U.S. army on it. I would gladly purchase. Being that I'm in the army. And I don't really like to put it out there I refuse to put US army stickers on my jeep. But I wouldn't mind a shift nob for mine :) I think it would be a cool idea.
Deal!! I will get started on it this weekend and yours will also be the prototype to show in this thread. Sending you a PM

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is the outcome of the Oscar Mike shift knob can also be done in any color combo and without US Army. This thread is informational only and was designed to gauge interest. If you would like to purchase contact me via PM or use the thread in my link for the market place thread. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not to hijack, but I want a soccer ball shift knob. Nobody makes one. Where can I have one made?
yeah I have had that requested before but as of right now I can't do them either.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts