Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are obviously all on this forum because we like our Jeeps and spend a lot of money/time on them. I was just curious what other hobbies/interests you guys have.

I'll start...
My number one interest is spending time with my kids. However, other than my jeep, I also like guns and motorcycles.

Here are a couple of the ARs I've put together

Here is a pic of my current bike

Here is a pic of a bike I built about 6yrs ago while healing from ACL reconstruction (I was a little bored). It started out as a old Suzuki GS750

Here is a vid I took on my current bike up crest road
Sandia Peak Motorcycle Ride 2.2 - YouTube

·
Registered
857 Posts
I'm a with your guns and motorcycles, I have a Harley motor and transmission just waiting for $$$ for a rolling chassis.

And a play guitar, been playing since I was a kid. I have roughly 20 guitars and growing.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
at my age sex is just a hobby anymore, not something you do everyday like eating or drinking beer.
Feeling "blue"? Rotflmao

Guns, camping, wrenching, and gaming. Can't wait for GTA V. I want to screw a hoe, stab her, blow her up, then drive a bus thru a crowded park. All while having a cigar and good alcoholic beverage.
Oh yeah I love a good dark cigar with a nice thick beer.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Guns, camping, wrenching, and gaming. Can't wait for GTA V. I want to screw a hoe, stab her, blow her up, then drive a bus thru a crowded park. All while having a cigar and good alcoholic beverage.
HAHAHAHA Reminds me of my Marine Corps days partying in Tijuana, good times....

·
Registered
750 Posts
Bike riding, travel, camping, guns

·
Registered
382 Posts
We are obviously all on this forum because we like our Jeeps and spend a lot of money/time on them. I was just curious what other hobbies/interests you guys have.

I'll start...
My number one interest is spending time with my kids. However, other than my jeep, I also like guns and motorcycles.
I like your AR and motorcycle hobbies, the GSXR1K is gone now :nonono:

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
It's only $800 he says its a decent weapon he says....well maybe the wife can get behind me on this one. There's just tooooooo big of a list :( and it keeps growing.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn you all! Now I'm getting the AR bug. My wallet cries in pain.......
You should build one! It usually doesn't cost more and you'll have it custom to your liking. Here are a couple more pics of other ARs I've put together...just to help with that "bug" :whistling:

The bottom one in this pic is a 7.5". It's a ton of fun...and throws a 3' flame each time I shoot it :punk:

Here is a 14.5". I got bored and decided to do a foliage. I had to pin and weld the flash hider though to make it legal at 16".

This is the cheapest one I ever built using all misc parts I scalped on classified forums. I think I had about $450 into it and sold it for $1500 in Jan when everyone was going crazy...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Building is definitely the way to go. Almost always either come out cheaper or comparable but with the parts you want.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts