Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll. My 2002 Wrangler X has a lot of small dings and dents and light scratches in the body (Hood and doors mainly). I can tell they are from small rocks flying off the ruts of the tires and hitting the body, but, I never see any other TJ's with all the small dents in them like mine. All the ones I see look like they are in pristine shape. Do y'alls Jeeps have these tiny dents and/or a lot of light scratches from pebbles and rocks hitting the body? Or any other explanation?

Thanks!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Mine does! It has some paint chips and scuffs on bottom if doors from getting in and some scrapes on flares I think it's normal

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
mine has a few small areas where there are NO dents,dings, and scratches, but I am working on getting thoses small areas taken care of :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Adds character!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Speaking of trees I did this last weekend :)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok thank ya'll! Now I know.

Just, every single Jeep I see looks like it is untouched. And, I know I am going to off road a ton in my Jeep, and I know that those type of things add character, just I thought my situation was a rarity.

Also, I'm liking the tick marks! Haha.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Gotta keep score
You gotta give the Jeep some credit there. I'm sure it's conquered it's share of rocks.
Trees... you won't ever beat the ones that are still standing. Unless they fall over after you scrape them and that worth x5 points.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts