Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this is the wheel style I like, I'm trying to stay very simple and "old school".

I've seen this style at Pro Comp, Mickey Thompson, Dick Cepek, Eagle Alloy, and even Quadratec has a version.

I plan to run either a 33" or 35" tire, and just ordered a 2.5" AEV lift with the geometry correction brackets.

Are there other manufacturers I should be looking at that have the same style wheel and should I be staying away from any of them and why?

Thanks in advance for any help on the this topic!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,351 Posts
Level 8 Tracker Pro 5. Old school look with a functional ring protector that can be replaced. Great for wheeling without having to jump into a bead lock.

·
Premium Member
7,351 Posts
Morn @TerryC6 Pardon me for asking, but it looks as if those are hub centric and not lug centric. Is this correct?.. I would prefer Hub C over Lug C.
These are lug centric but come with centric rings. I have never had an issue with balance and that is up to close 100 mph.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Ok Follow up. @TerryC6 I was informed that the wheel rings could wear out around 30K miles is this true or how long have you been running with yours?. Same rings?

·
Premium Member
7,351 Posts
Ok Follow up. @TerryC6 I was informed that the wheel rings could wear out around 30K miles is this true or how long have you been running with yours?. Same rings?
I am assuming you are taking about the centric rings. I have close to 30k on them and they are still good. I rotate my tires myself so I am pretty easy on them and I hand tighten all my wheels down before taking a wrench to them.

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
I went with black Rock from Morris 4x4. Happy with them so far.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
You can do fun things with those wheels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts