Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we had an idea and went for it lol....this was our first time building somthing like this but here ya go! let me know what you think!! not quite finished yet either...still got to finish drilling some holes and powder coat!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the compliments!!! and i actually ordered a set of dimple dies from a guy on pirate for 310 shipped to my house!! <---and if youve never priced a set that is VERY cheap. and the plasma table im not completely sure on as it is a buddy of mines! but all in all i think it turned out pretty good!

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
They look excellent for homemade. But I actually thought the thread was about hamburgers. Now I am hungry.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Those are pretty sweet, you going to sell em?
and now off to the kitchen
also hungry.

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
That looks great but you know what would look even better?
Having them on my Jeep. :D
Awesome work.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
once again thank yall for the compliments! and for the ? asked earlier it is a hypertherm torch. There has been talk of building and selling if these turned out right! we will have to see. I think the dimple dies made a world of difference in looks, but the idea was basically a step(so the wifey and children could get in easier) with the small dimples coming upward for traction and the bigger holes facing downwards for drainage. I will definately have more pics up as they are coated and bolted!!!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts