Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right! Traded in the JK the other day. Got $21k for it and a good deal on the Toyota. Plus 0% for 60 months.

Its been nice chatting with you guys, and Even DAGGGOOOOOOOOO too.

This is a '13 reg cab short bed TRD 5.7
Man does it have balls! And a very smooth ride.

Reason I got out of the JK was I wanted a dedicated snowplow truck for our small business, and a truck fits the bill a lot better than "Vanna" did.

Here is a little picture for you all to ooggle over :thumb:

Bye Bye Daggooooo !!!!!!!!! Ill be over on the Tundra Talk site if ya wanna shoot the Bull.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
I have a 2006 LJ and 2012 DC 2WD Tundra. I love them both.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I couldnt wait to dump my Tundra...Toyota quality just keeps getting worse...I hope you have good luck!

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
You gotta do what is best for you and your business.

Good Luck!

(you'll be back....maybe with a TJ or something go have some fun with)

·
Registered
529 Posts
I traded in a Tacoma TuRD Offroad that I bought new in 06' on my 13 JKUR. Got $13k for it with a bad t-case. From my experience, they don't hold up well with 33" MTs and a basic 3" lift. Guess I'll see how it goes with 35" MTs and a basic 2.5" lift on the JKUR. I did like the 4L engine that came in the Tacoma, lots of low end grunt for a 6.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Why do I feel like I just watched a baby seal get clubbed?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
That is the biggest door I have seen. I kinda like it tho lol.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My buddy and I were talking about how ugly these trucks were the other day.

I traded a 2011 5.0 Lariat 2WD on a 2011 JKU Sport, it was simply too much for my usage and wanted something a little more fun. I miss the power of my truck and the cirrent generation F-150s are beautiful but the JKU is more fitting for my lifestyle.

While those Tundras are ugly, at least IMO, that motor is no slouch and you should definitely be able to get the job done. Congrats on the new toy!

·
Registered
107 Posts
That thing looks like it'll flip over forward when a plow is attached to it :whistling:

Keep lots of sand on board

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
How are you going to use a snow plow on a 2x4 truck? The toyota website doesnt even let you build a reg cab with 4x4??

TRD is just a suspension package..which isnt much...

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
I don't get the negativity, I didn't get the sense the guy was bashing his JK, just that he had different needs.

·
Retired Moderator
100,481 Posts
We all have different needs and likes, but a Tundra, WOW........:nonono::nonono::nonono:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts