Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if anyone is willing to check out a low mileage 06 LJ Rubi for me around Waco, TX. I'm in PA and would love to pull the trigger on this ride but I need to see something before I buy it or at the very least get some experienced eyes on it that I can trust. Only thing is I don't want to lose the deal to someone else also. What are the thoughts of the collective on approaching this purchase. Also, the seller doesn't seem to be tech savvy or very accommodating, which sort of makes me believe the jeep may not exist. Anyone can text or call me at 814.590.7199 to discuss. Thanks, Craig LaBue

·
Registered
728 Posts
He probably is looking for a quick local sale, not dealing with some long distance buyer. Thats a tough call. Hopefully someone can help. Then again a flight to Texas from PA isnt that expensive, go with cash one way.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
See if there is a Jeep/4 wheel drive club in the area and contact them, someone may be glad to help you, offer to pay them for gas and lunch/dinner. If the guy isn't very savvy he's probably not in the club so you should be okay.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Where exactly is the jeep?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Get a cheap one way ticket and have him pick you up. Also I would run a car fax which is no guarantee but will save you a ticket it it comes back bad. You can always get it on a rack somewhere so you can inspect it. I hate CR. Don't trust it. TOO MANY SCAMS! I bought mine in MIAMI but had family there who checked it out for me. Found it on AUTO TRADER and it was a great buy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts