Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local shop is: Dirty Parts

All I see mentioned on this forum is RockKrawler and AEV. I barley know of the brands on this local shop. Can anyone educate me on some of these brands and their reputations. How does it compare to RockKrawler and AEV?

Thank you.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I would say the top dog on that list is easily the old man emu. They make great lifts and plenty of ppl on this forum run them, including Pluke. He can vouch for the OME lifts. OME ranks right up there with the rock krawler, teraflex, AEV etc.

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
idk... OME, rock crawler, and TF sure... but if you're really wheeling it... i'd probably stay away from AEV.

my personal opinion... i'd throw BDS against any company out there. no questions warranty, fantastic customer service, and a quality product... but i just wheel in florida... :cool:

·
Registered
823 Posts
kjeeper10 said:
RK is probably the most popular on here.
Alot of people put together a mix including myself.
Mix here as well :D AEV, JKS, & RK

·
Registered
519 Posts
I am running Fox 2.0 now. Pretty nice. I see a lot of people here happy with Rubicon. A buddy of mine has the Smittybilt heavy duty corner/fenders all the way around, steel bumpers front and rear, with a winch with steel cable. Installed the Rancho 4" lift >6months ago and is still sitting >5" higher. He loves it. WF ID evjeep. I have seen a lot of people talk about pro comp, but I have no input.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
The OME is something I have little experience with so I have no opinion on that brand. I've owned several parts from all of the rest. I have to admit I beat on my JKs pretty hard with multiple weeks each year in Moab and Colorado so I went with AEV. So far this stuff has taken a pounding on all three JKs and never had a part fail. I guess that's what it is all about though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts