Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
/sigh, I need to do this. But we have been sticking to our guns on sticking with PSC for our builds and 3k on 2 bumpers just isn't in the budget atm. I mean I could get a different brand, but then it's just gonna bug me to have PSC on the front and sides with something else at the back. We're both kind of OCD like that.

Looks good though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GoldenSahara00 said:
How do you feel about the loss of visibility out the back with the tire mounted higher?
It's adjustable, I wanted it as high as possible because I think it looks better. I just installed it last night so the loss of visibility has been a factor yet. But if it becomes one I can always move it down. That was one of the selling points on this bumper, that and the 2 lever options.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Alright I don't like feeling left out so I'll participate. BTW ^^^^^ Jake I like that a lot!

Harley until this past summer....

and Ivy the day I picked her out in May...

And this is what they look like now. Not done yet, but we're happy with the transformation they're making.

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
It's adjustable, I wanted it as high as possible because I think it looks better. I just installed it last night so the loss of visibility has been a factor yet. But if it becomes one I can always move it down. That was one of the selling points on this bumper, that and the 2 lever options.
Nice, adjustability is nice. A lot of these are made and people get them and realize they can't see out the back now, lol.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I'm always amazed by this transformation. My jeep came with steelies too but I can't imagine it being anywhere as big as yours

1 - 20 of 23 Posts