Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Year, New Jeep, New Build.
Traded this
DSC_0069.jpg

Because of this.
IMG_1177.jpg

For this
IMG_1180.jpg

2015 Hydro Blue Rubicon
Katzkin Leather
Dual tops
430n
Mopar Headliner
Saved a few parts from the JK and there's lots more to come.

First order from Northridge should be here tomorrow and I can start the build. It's gonna be AWESOME!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Masticon...... Gets my vote. I raised Bullmastiffs

Little red one. Mastiff? With red snout? Dog De Bordeaux?

·
Registered
616 Posts
He's a mahogany Neapolitan Mastiff. The black one is also a Neo and the big one is a Mastiff. Like the bully's too.

Never knew bout them. Knew the other 2

·
Registered
616 Posts
With those 3 dogs I can see why you goy a JKUR instead of a 2 DR. LOL. Nice looking Jeep. Like the Blue.

On your mahogany I never noticed the flews. He was looking down on the first pict.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Yep, Gotta go with "Masticon"

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
Smaller letters ????? LOL.

Like your signature. I retired from Anheuser Busch. I already worked for Beer. Now I get paid not too.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Parts Finally Going ON

Got a few things put on today. Nothing too exciting, but every part counts.

First was the Dirty Dog Trench Cover. It's pretty sturdy and should hold up to the dogs.
IMG_1188.jpg

Next, Mopar Slush Mats.

IMG_1189.jpg

Then a sticker my sister had made for Christmas

IMG_1190.jpg

Then a daystar dash panel with phone mount

IMG_1191.jpg

And a Tuffy Conceal Carry Drawer to store leashes. It's pretty sturdy and couldn't be easier to install. Think I'll get another for the passenger side.

IMG_1192.jpg
:beerdrinking:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Finally got her out on a trail yesterday, did all right considering she is still stock.
IMG_1219.jpg

Picked these up at Tractor Supply
IMG_1234.jpg

Basically giant twist ties. Used them to hold the Rotopax water jug yesterday. Never moved over some pretty tough terrain. I just wrap them around the roll bar when not using them. Think I'll pick up another set next time I'm there.

IMG_1233.jpg

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got a few things installed today too.

SPOD and Voltmeter. Really wished I had a Voltmeter when the battery on my 2012 suddenly died and I was trying to figure out if it wasn't charging or the battery just died.

IMG_1232.jpg

Also got the conceal carry drawer for the passenger side. Ordered direct from Tuffy keyed to match the driver side. Ordered on Saturday and it shipped Tuesday.

IMG_1199.jpg

Added shift knobs from Drake too.

IMG_1236.jpg

The AEV Heat Reduction Hood was getting color Friday so it should be ready soon.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts