Replacing the front bumper on your Jeep is a necessity if you plan on installing the winch and explore wild trails. If aggressive looks, durable construction, and versatile design are your main requirements, look no further than the new Torxe VYPR-Series Mid Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Hoop.
This bumper has everything you could ever want to get your Jeep ready for serious off-roading: a winch mount, a fairlead, integral tow hooks, D-ring mounts, a center opening for up to a 20” LED light bar, and 3” LED cube light openings. Plus, it includes red and black screen plates, which you can use to change the appearance of your Jeep.
Our tech expert Greg is back to the shop to showcase you this bumper in our new video review and tell you more about all its features and specifications.
Torxe™ - VYPR-Series Mid Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Hoop
- Rugged, angular design gives your truck an off-road-ready look
- Provides greater protection than fragile OE bumper
- Heavy-gauge steel construction for strength and durability
- Damage and corrosion resistant textured black powder coat finish
- Bumper corners angle upward for approach angle clearance
- Rectangular center opening for LED light bar fitment
- Corner pockets for LED pod light fitment
- LED lights sold separately
- Installs at factory bumper mounting points, no drilling required