Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I'm unsure about them ... they don't look like Jeep tail lights, more like a range rover or something along those lines ... BUT, I like them ...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CMEvans79 said:
I'm unsure about them ... they don't look like Jeep tail lights, more like a range rover or something along those lines ... BUT, I like them ...
Yeah I'm not so sure about them either. They look too fancy for a Jeep

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
They look better horizontal ... vertical just looks weird
I agree.
But then, people mod their own Jeep for themselves, not for others. Do what you think looks better. You'll see it more often than anyone else in the Forum.:D

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I agree.
But then, people mod their own Jeep for themselves, not for others. Do what you think looks better. You'll see it more often than anyone else in the Forum.:D
No no no no ... people should do what the Forum says! :rofl: not do stuff the way THEY like it, we're a Forum of people, you should do what the majority says! Put them the way WE want them!!!:rofl::rofl::flipoff:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CMEvans79 said:
No no no no ... people should do what the Forum says! :rofl: not do stuff the way THEY like it, we're a Forum of people, you should do what the majority says! Put them the way WE want them!!!:rofl::rofl::flipoff:
Haha exactly! Majority rule!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts