Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second guide for my Canadian Crossing Overland Trail (CCOT) project (similar to Trans-American Trail but about twice as long when it is finished) is now online. Newfoundland's 1200 mile crossing was lots of fun to map out, I had some great wildlife and landscape photography opportunities, and I managed to wrap up just before the remnants of Hurricane Dorian arrived. You can order the eGuide on my website - I will send by email: https://tendrelimages.zenfolio.com/canadian-crossing-overland-trail-nf

I hit the road again this Sunday, bound for backroads in New Brunswick and eastern Quebec, then the Trans-Labrador highway. So I anticipate that all info for the full Atlantic Circle (which should clock in at about 3800 miles) should be online by the end of October.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, should say that the guide is available free, modest charge for gpx maps if you want to download them

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow...that's a pretty amazing looking adventure. Maybe after I get done with the TAT I'll tackle this one. Great work.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! The full Atlantic Circle was great. I'm way slow about getting info online but it will come. Labrador and Quebec had quite a bit of paved, but remote, rural highway (there's only one road) but some interesting side trips. Gaspe portion of Quebec and rural New Brunswick were fabulous, especially early October when I was coming through at peak color.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts