Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 and i've started having some problems with my o2 sensors. The drivers side upstream is showing P0155 heater circuit and drivers side downstream is showing P0158 circuit high voltage. I have replaced both sensors 2 times, once with bosch sensors before i knew that they werent really compatible with chrysler vehicles, and most recently with mopar ones. both times, same 2 codes within an hour of driving. I have confirmed that there are no leaks in my exhaust, i tried as best as i could to check all the wires and the grounds for damage and corrosion. cleaned all the grounds, checked as many of the connections as i could and didnt see anything that would raise concern. I'm at my wits end trying to diagnose this issue. the dealership thought it could be a bad pcm and want $1500 for parts and labor. thats a lot of dough for something that might not fix my problem, they werent 100% convinced that was the problem and neither am I. Does anyone have any other ideas or advice to offer? it would be greatly appreciated. This is my first post btw and i made this account specifically to ask this question. I've seen lots of really knowledgeable people on here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts