Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago, the check engine light came on for my 2012 Jeep Wrangler while driving home from work. When I connected my Jeep to OBD jcan, it gives me the code P06DA. It also gave me an oil pressure reading of between 200-450kpa while I drove around town. I cleared the code and it went away for a couple days until this morning when it came back and this time the pressure was reading between. 450-700kpa when I just drove down the street. I’m guessing it’s the oil pressure sensor but just wanted to get someone else’s opinion just because it’s not the easiest to get to in order to replace.

·
Retired Moderator
100,619 Posts
:welcome: to the Forum..:wavey:

·
Registered
445 Posts
It's hard to tell but DTCs with oil pump are usually electrical. Could be sender, pump solenoid, wiring, PCM, something else.

I am having intermittent P06DD. Sender, pump, etc. has been changed and it still came back. As I am getting other issues and all parts have been replaced for those issues too then I am thinking PCM but really no one has a clue (in my case)

Sent from my I4293 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts