Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after a good 6 week wait, it arrived today. :dance:

all the good ones are gone, so i went with something direct and to the point...

ARCTIC

·
Registered
107 Posts

ARCTIC
Well, almost identical, except ARCTIC was taken here, so the one I picked for my daughter's is followed by a number. It is simply so hard to get the keys from her...

·
Registered
356 Posts
That's funny, because when I signed on to the forum, my forum name was available in the state where my house is, and I just checked again, and it was taken. Somehow, I think it may be someone on this forum. Who knows. Kudos to them either way. JACKDUP is kinda cool to me.

·
Registered
95 Posts

ARCTIC
Great plate. Can't recall if I saw this on the Forum or elsewhere but thought this was great.

The Jeep being best described as "Hummer rescue vehicle" Love it!:wavey:

·
Registered
160 Posts
You got lucky! The Arctic plate was available when I ordered the Jeep in October and I was thinking about to play it safe and get it for my previous car until the Jeep arrived, then just transfer it over. I took the risk of waiting and needless to say that by the time my Arctic was delivered in November someone else already had the matching plate. After some negative feedback on the EYE 4 EYE (I found it funny, others not that much) I switched to TEXTING. I may transfer it to the Jeep. In Ohio we need front pates, if only the rear one was required then mine would say ON LEFT.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
PA ARCTIC said:

ARCTIC
Pics or it didn't happen

·
Registered
275 Posts
Been going to Disney World since 1974 bought into Disney Vacation Club a few years ago so when trying to come up with vanity plates my kids came up with Simba1. If you have ever been to the Animal Kingdom in Disney the Safari trucks you drive in to see the Animals the radio call sign is Simba1 so the kids thought it perfect for a Jeep.
I tried for RedFive after Lukes call sign in Star Wars when in his X-Wing but my wife nixed it lol.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks! our plate holders are a little weird, as mentioned by another member. so i did have to drill out the two right side holes a little bigger so the plate would fit into the two nibs. each plate is a little different. guess i paid homage to the arctic. i like it.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
thanks! our plate holders are a little weird, as mentioned by another member. so i did have to drill out the two right side holes a little bigger so the plate would fit into the two nibs. each plate is a little different. guess i paid homage to the arctic. i like it.
Great plate! I had to do the same thing on mine wonder what state the holder was designed for :cool:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts