Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i mounted my pa speaker under hood today but right now it is just ziptied to some stuff so i was wondering if anybody has a idea for a place to mount the speaker (no the cb) i need it to be hidden and i would prefer it to be under the hood any help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
158 Posts
ok so i mounted my pa speaker under hood today but right now it is just ziptied to some stuff so i was wondering if anybody has a idea for a place to mount the speaker (no the cb) i need it to be hidden and i would prefer it to be under the hood any help is greatly appreciated
I didn't mount mine yet, but it is wedged nicely between the fuse box and the battery. I was thinking about mounting it on the inside of the fender well plastic on the passenger side front pointing down, but it is working nicely for now in front of the battery.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
wranglerunlimited said:
Right by the battery would be a good place. Make sure it's good and watertight and mudtight tho! Are you a police officer and that's y you have that?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha no im not a police officer my friends and i just like to mess with people and i tried to put it next to the battery but my speaker was too big. how big is yalls speaker and where did you get it

·
Registered
466 Posts
I plan on mounting mine to the AC mount. Pulled the compressor off and that was the first thing that popped in my head: PA mount!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts