Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who has overhauled their vehicle (potentially will parts all from the same dealer/manufacturer), are there any standard deals negotiated?

I've come to appreciate AEV products, and want to do a front/rear/wheel/hood purchase over time. Any thought on if packages or allowances exist?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm sure the common response will be that your best bet will be to contact AEV directly, there's probably someone who can give you a name of someone specific to speak to, and they'll give you the best information.

I've contacted a few of the vendors directly and they're usually very generous. Good luck! Keep us updated!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's AEVs response:

Thank you for inquiring about our products Chris. Due to our strict pricing policy, we do not have a discount program for retail customers at this time. Although when it is time to place your order, please call us directly and we can see about combining everything into one shipment and try to save you some of the shipping charges.

Best Regards,
Paul Kientz
Inside Sales
American Expedition Vehicles
28025 Oakland Oaks
Wixom, MI 48393
Office (248) 926-0256 ext 228
Fax (248) 347-1790
[email protected]
www.aev-conversions.com

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I think one of the companies (ace maybe?) does a "sponsorship" package where they were offering 2 people from every state a 10 or 15% discount. I would think that you would have pretty good luck contacting one reseller, like Northridge4x4 and asking about a discount for a large order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts