Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a white 93 Wrangler 2.5L, probably base model. Does anyone know the paint code? I am replacing my cowl seal and need to repaint some after I deal with the rust.

·
Super Moderator
11,082 Posts
Find a post by MudMagnetYJ and look in his signature. The very last item is a link called "Service manuals".
Click on that link and find the Factory Service Manual for 1993 Wranglers. Open that manual and then open the body menu on the left side of the screen. Then open the paint and trim menu.

On your Jeep there should be two metal tags on the firewall. I believe the paint code is on the passenger side tag. Other posters or the FSM can confirm or deny this.

Match up the numbers/letter codes for white in the paint code chart to the numbers/letters that you find on the firewall tag.

For instance if you find 348 or 9B in the paint code chart for white and you find one of those codes on your metal tag, that will be the paint code for your Jeep.

A simple way is go to an automotive paint store and tell them you want some paint. The clerk can check his book against your tag and get you the correct color. The paint store clerk should have color chips along with the codes and formulas.

Good Luck, L.M.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts