Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 97 Wrangler that is good old fashioned Dark Green. I have been brainstorming lately about a few ideas... and wonder what you guys would thing...

1.) Olive Drab flat paint.. .like an old army jeep. Keep teh fender flares black and get steelies and have them painted olive drab too, then maybe go with a little narrower tire..(kinda my way to make my own Willys addition and do it one better)

2.) anoither idea was stick with teh color scheme, but have the whole exterior coated in Olive Green bedliner, the the bumpers and interior covered in black bedliner... all the body armor and fender flares would be black.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I've seen a few OD green jeeps, they look pretty cool when done right. Wouldn't the bedliner add a lot of weight compared to paint? I rebuild abused bicycles and always do OD green paint jobs with original style markings but subdued in a military fasion. Tried to get the wife to do OD in the bedroom....sehe said I could sleep in the garage.:D At least I would be with the jeep....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts