Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Painting Plastic Fenders

2689 8
I went down to home depot the other day, bought some of their plastic paint, and went to town on saturday morning re-painting my fenders. Man, do they look great. It only cost me 8 dollars for the can of paint, and took me all and all about 2 hours to do. I would love to post some before and after pics, but i'm not sure how to do it. I've tried everything, and still cant figure it out. HELP!!!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
i just paint my fenders and they look amazing. before they were grey and had alot of white spots. now just a clean coat of flat black. It really makes a difference appearence wise. I see so many jeeps out there that need it bad. and i stongly recomend it. easy to do.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think if you're going through the trouble of spraying them, you should take them off to do it. Better safe than having a side full of black mist.

·
Registered
489 Posts

See the fenders, they all have a clean coat of flat black krylon fusion. they used to be gray with white spots. easy job. just remove fenders, scuff them up, then about 3 coats of paint. I would go with krylon paint. good quality.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.