Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went down to home depot the other day, bought some of their plastic paint, and went to town on saturday morning re-painting my fenders. Man, do they look great. It only cost me 8 dollars for the can of paint, and took me all and all about 2 hours to do. I would love to post some before and after pics, but i'm not sure how to do it. I've tried everything, and still cant figure it out. HELP!!!

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
if the sizes are small enough then just go advanced hit the paper clip upload your pic from your folder (hard drive) exit the box and click the paper clip and then the pic

·
Registered
489 Posts
i just paint my fenders and they look amazing. before they were grey and had alot of white spots. now just a clean coat of flat black. It really makes a difference appearence wise. I see so many jeeps out there that need it bad. and i stongly recomend it. easy to do.

·
Registered
492 Posts
so just wash the fenders and spray? or rough them up with sandpaper first then wash and spray?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think if you're going through the trouble of spraying them, you should take them off to do it. Better safe than having a side full of black mist.

·
Registered
489 Posts

See the fenders, they all have a clean coat of flat black krylon fusion. they used to be gray with white spots. easy job. just remove fenders, scuff them up, then about 3 coats of paint. I would go with krylon paint. good quality.

·
Registered
489 Posts
yup, its a 2002. this pic is with my 35s x-terrains and 2 inches of additional lift.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts