Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Bully Pro's do not come with center caps, what kind of paint should I use on the rear hubs, and has anybody ever painted over the front hubs and nut?

I started a thread in General Tires discussion but may get more visibility here.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
My Bully Pro's do not come with center caps, what kind of paint should I use on the rear hubs, and has anybody ever painted over the front hubs and nut?

I started a thread in General Tires discussion but may get more visibility here.
I did with black plasti-dip. I was running Raceline raptors with no plasic center hub cap. I painted both front and rear axle ends and it looked great.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
sorry I dont have a close up photo.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great, good idea. I was thinking black caliper paint but that could be a booger painting on the front.

·
Registered
409 Posts
We didn't paint our hubs, but my brother-in-law and I got the Jeep red paint stick to match our tow hooks for his 2015 Hard Rock and my 2014 X and we painted the little plastic Jeep name in the center of the wheels. And it matches the little Jeep silhouette in each wheel.

See ya on the trail!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
891 Posts
We didn't paint our hubs, but my brother-in-law and I got the Jeep red paint stick to match our tow hooks for his 2015 Hard Rock and my 2014 X and we painted the little plastic Jeep name in the center of the wheels. And it matches the little Jeep silhouette in each wheel. See ya on the trail!!!
That looks really nice. Good idea!

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
Looks great, good idea. I was thinking black caliper paint but that could be a booger painting on the front.
I just took a piece of paper and rolled it up into a tube that just fit the hub bore and stuck it in the hub hole and sprayed it was easy. no mess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts