Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Bully Pro's do not come with center caps, what kind of paint should I use on the rear hubs, and has anybody ever painted over the front hubs and nut?

I started a thread in General Tires discussion but may get more visibility here.

·
Retired Moderator
23,799 Posts
My Bully Pro's do not come with center caps, what kind of paint should I use on the rear hubs, and has anybody ever painted over the front hubs and nut?

I started a thread in General Tires discussion but may get more visibility here.
I did with black plasti-dip. I was running Raceline raptors with no plasic center hub cap. I painted both front and rear axle ends and it looked great.

·
Retired Moderator
23,799 Posts
sorry I dont have a close up photo.

·
Registered
409 Posts
We didn't paint our hubs, but my brother-in-law and I got the Jeep red paint stick to match our tow hooks for his 2015 Hard Rock and my 2014 X and we painted the little plastic Jeep name in the center of the wheels. And it matches the little Jeep silhouette in each wheel.

See ya on the trail!!!

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
23,799 Posts
Looks great, good idea. I was thinking black caliper paint but that could be a booger painting on the front.
I just took a piece of paper and rolled it up into a tube that just fit the hub bore and stuck it in the hub hole and sprayed it was easy. no mess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.