Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Panamint Valley Days is coming up, who going and what trails are you running?

·
Registered
639 Posts
I’ll be there. Current plan is to run Fish/Coyote on Friday, Isham on Saturday, and Defense on Sunday.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I’ll be there as well if I can get my Jeep back together in time. Planning to run same trails as Fiend although I may only make Saturday and Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll see you guys on Isham on Saturday, probably running Cummings Cut-off on Friday.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I will be trying to make it, hopefully trying out my new seats. What is the fuel accessibility near the camping areas? Just wondering if I need to bring a hitch basket with extra fuel cans.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Cool, I just found it, looks like a shell station. Looks like I can squeeze by with a mounted jerry can. The 8 mpg I average really kills my range.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Is it first come first signup for the entire weekend or per day ? Can’t make it up until Friday night so wondering if all trail selections will have Happened by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They usually post the sign up sheets the day before the runs, so sign ups for Friday would be Thursday and so on.

·
Registered
639 Posts
What camping amenities, if any, will be there? At Sierra trek they had bathrooms, showers, hot food, etc. Kinda thinking PVD will be more bare bones. Not much info on the website through so it’s hard to say.

Edit: I emailed the organizer and was told that there will be porta potties but that’s it for amenities.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hmmm? this looks like a great weekend! May have to register. Anybody driving up from LA? Im off the 10/405 would rather hook up and follow rather than roll solo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts