Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be replacing my Barricade steel front bumper and am looking to go aluminum. On Amazon, there is a seller with Paramount Automotive aluminum stubby front bumper. I understand the brand is not much more than a Chinese outlet, but I like that bumper. Anybody have any experience with their aluminum products? Any other options for a reasonably priced aluminum front bumper? I've looked through most common websites/sellers but haven't found too much.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm going to be replacing my Barricade steel front bumper and am looking to go aluminum. On Amazon, there is a seller with Paramount Automotive aluminum stubby front bumper. I understand the brand is not much more than a Chinese outlet, but I like that bumper. Anybody have any experience with their aluminum products? Any other options for a reasonably priced aluminum front bumper? I've looked through most common websites/sellers but haven't found too much.
I'm interested too, can't find much about their aluminum stuff.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, hopefully it's good quality! I ordered one of these theother day. They have been priced at $530ish for a while, but there was a new seller the other day that had it for $423, so I jumped. If it's not very good looking, I'm going to send it back.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Anyone have a link?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well, hopefully it's good quality! I ordered one of these theother day. They have been priced at $530ish for a while, but there was a new seller the other day that had it for $423, so I jumped. If it's not very good looking, I'm going to send it back.
Please post pics and impression when you get the bumper

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, maybe it's a too good to be true thing. The seller I bought from on Amazon did not come through. Even though my order was paid for and I saw that he had more available on Amazon even after mine was paid for and selling for more than I paid, they are out of stock. Even worse, I received no notification from them. According to Amazon and tracking provided by the seller, the seller shipped it and I waited for 3 days to receive it only to find a letter in my mailbox from them that they had cancelled my order and I would be receiving a full refund. That's all well and good, but I did not want a refund, I wanted the part I ordered. In the end, it's not the end of the world, but it sure would have been nice to know they didn't have it as I'd have ordered something else and had it installed for my vacation this week. Now, I'll be going with no winch as I just have the stock front bumper on it and no time to get anything else. I did receive a call from the seller after I e-mailed them asking what the letter was about and the guy said they'd contact me when stock becomes available, but I doubt that is going to happen, as they had it listed at over $100 less than anywhere else I could find it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Well, maybe it's a too good to be true thing. The seller I bought from on Amazon did not come through. Even though my order was paid for and I saw that he had more available on Amazon even after mine was paid for and selling for more than I paid, they are out of stock. Even worse, I received no notification from them. According to Amazon and tracking provided by the seller, the seller shipped it and I waited for 3 days to receive it only to find a letter in my mailbox from them that they had cancelled my order and I would be receiving a full refund. That's all well and good, but I did not want a refund, I wanted the part I ordered. In the end, it's not the end of the world, but it sure would have been nice to know they didn't have it as I'd have ordered something else and had it installed for my vacation this week. Now, I'll be going with no winch as I just have the stock front bumper on it and no time to get anything else. I did receive a call from the seller after I e-mailed them asking what the letter was about and the guy said they'd contact me when stock becomes available, but I doubt that is going to happen, as they had it listed at over $100 less than anywhere else I could find it.
I just heard back from a vendor on ebay, he was told paramount has discontinued all aluminum bumpers so my guess is we'll never see one of these.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts