Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty Folks - I've scoured the previous threads and I can't find the answer - normally this site solves my problem without ever posting, so thanks for that - two things - to start - the bulb for my blinker and parking light - the owners manual states 3157 - for some reason it doesn't work - I am using a 3457 - anyone else with this?
And 2nd off - the drivers side front only parking lights are not working. The signal flashes as well as the emergency flashers but they will just not turn on with the lights. It's the drivers side front only. The rears are fine. I pulled the fuses, I swapped fuses, I checked the lines, I disconnected the battery for 10 minutes and reconnected. These guys just aren't turning on and it's driving me crazy. It isn't even a ticket worthy offense. Just making me insane.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
Alrighty Folks - I've scoured the previous threads and I can't find the answer - normally this site solves my problem without ever posting, so thanks for that - two things - to start - the bulb for my blinker and parking light - the owners manual states 3157 - for some reason it doesn't work - I am using a 3457 - anyone else with this?
And 2nd off - the drivers side front only parking lights are not working. The signal flashes as well as the emergency flashers but they will just not turn on with the lights. It's the drivers side front only. The rears are fine. I pulled the fuses, I swapped fuses, I checked the lines, I disconnected the battery for 10 minutes and reconnected. These guys just aren't turning on and it's driving me crazy. It isn't even a ticket worthy offense. Just making me insane.
There are 2 filaments in the light bulb. One dim for running lights, 1 bright for signals. The filaments don't always break at the same time. Have you tried swapping bulbs from left to right to see if it's the bulb?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, swapped with the other side bulb which is working, did not work on the drivers side, returned to the passenger side and works properly again. I wonder if I have a bad ground or if the switch is bad. I have no idea what to do

1 - 3 of 3 Posts