Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Extremely Humble
11,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone running these tires? They seem to get some good reviews but I'd like to hear if anyone here has any real world experience with them.

I'm still exploring a lot of options and this tire came up. :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
got a buddy who has them i put them on 4 him he loves them pretty quiet on road nut he drives a tacoma. pretty aggressive tread but not to bad on the highway he had gotten alot of miles on them and no complaints yet.

·
Extremely Humble
11,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are they the one's you posted the other day? Give me the scoop on them. Why's he selling them and do they suck or not? :D

BTW I'm looking at the 16's. :D

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
2018 JLUR on tons and 40's.
6,853 Posts
He was leaving on a trip to NY. He is still there. His dog is in my living room. He was selling some brand new coilovers and took the tires plus some cash in trade. I have never run the tires personally and have never been around them. I will bolt them up on my junk and give them a test if you'd like.

·
Extremely Humble
11,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can if you want merely for the knowledge of knowing how they are.

I personally wouldn't want his because I'm set on staying with a 16 because I have two sets of 16 inch wheels in the garage.

Are his the first set of those you've seen? Do they look like a pretty decent tire? The whole "P" "J" tread pattern kinda turns me off. Surely if that was the end all in tread design then everyone would have "P" "J" as their tread design. :D But then again, what the hell do I know? :D

·
Extremely Humble
11,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got a buddy who has them i put them on 4 him he loves them pretty quiet on road nut he drives a tacoma. pretty aggressive tread but not to bad on the highway he had gotten alot of miles on them and no complaints yet.
Thanks! I don't care what kind of vehicle they're on just more of how they work. I like Tacoma's myself. :D

What kind of wheeling? Rocks, mud?

·
Drives by Braille
13,637 Posts
So you haven't even bought tires yet and your selling your Claws? :confused:

Have you looked at the ProComp Xtreme-Terrains and Xtreme-Mud Terrains? I wanna run one of those for my next set after a rear axle upgrade.

·
Extremely Humble
11,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So you haven't even bought tires yet and your selling your Claws? :confused:
Yes. I have spares. :D

Have you looked at the ProComp Xtreme-Terrains and Xtreme-Mud Terrains? I wanna run one of those for my next set after a rear axle upgrade.
ProComp's are a little on the high side. I'm kicking around 3 or 4 options and these are one of them.

·
Extremely Humble
11,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've had BF G's in the past. It's time to try something new. I like to rotate the brands every couple of months. :D

Alright..what the hell...tell me about the new BF G's. Linky?

·
Registered
466 Posts
thye did ok in the mud, no swamper but better in my opinion then the old BFG M/t's rocks they gripped pretty well not hard core rock crawling and didnt air them down but they were good.great in the snow!! gsorry i live in maine we get a lot i look for that in tires. i have only had to pull him outta the mud a few times but that is because its a toyota not the tires fault

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.