Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get the part # for the little V shaped clips that hold the interior trim in place. The dealer said they are part of the base piece, not singly.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am trying to get the part # for the little V shaped clips that hold the interior trim in place. The dealer said they are part of the base piece, not singly.

Are the clips you looking for like the ones on the grille? Like the ones in the one in the following link?

https://www.midwestmoparfactoryparts.com/p/Jeep__Wrangler/SPRING-CLIP-Quantity-of-6/42425150/68004357AA.html?partner=googlebase_adwords&kwd=&origin=pla&partnerDevice=t&userLocation=9004530

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
I bought a couple of bags of the from clips and fasteners about a year ago. Part number is 6510407AB. I see that they are available on Amazon now.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
if your talking the little white clips for the interior panels you can get them, they just don't come individual, they come 7 to a pack, I will look and see if I still have mine laying around some where and if I can find them I would be willing to offer them to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts