Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just washed my JK at the self wash bay. I did the driver side got around to the pass side and this was under the jeep in front of the tire. Did it fall off or is it from the car before me? Didn't notice it on the ground when I pulled in. The bottom edge is rubber the top has holes for mounting it. Its held on with really small push pins.

ForumRunner_20150211_170527.jpg

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Whatever it is it's clean :p Put it on eBay for $20 :p

All joking aside, I have yet to see anything similar on my JK under the hood or under it(I have had it on a lift several times and did a few once overs)

It's probably from a previous car and you just didn't notice it.

·
Super Moderator
53,758 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Frame brace for the goncolator... helps reduce or minimize high frequency parasitic oscillations.

Best to return it to where it came from before an imbalance condition occurs... then back away nonchanlantly so as not to draw undue attention.

Vu Ja Day = I have never seen this before in my life

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
I have removed pretty much every single part on my jeep at some point and I have never seen that.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Hmm, it almost looks like some kind of light bar cover for a bigger truck...?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I might have figured it out. GM puts a rubber strip between the cab and the box on the full size trucks. I think that's what it is.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
That's a baseplate of prefamulated Amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing. You're lucky the two spurving bearings didn't fall out of the panametric fan it was attached to. The six hydrocoptic marzel vanes of the ambifacient lunar wane shaft would have become imbalanced causing severe side fumbling.

·
Registered
185 Posts
That's a baseplate of prefamulated Amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing. You're lucky the two spurving bearings didn't fall out of the panametric fan it was attached to. The six hydrocoptic marzel vanes of the ambifacient lunar wane shaft would have become imbalanced causing severe side fumbling.
What in the actual **** XD

·
Registered
572 Posts
that's a baseplate of prefamulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing. You're lucky the two spurving bearings didn't fall out of the panametric fan it was attached to. The six hydrocoptic marzel vanes of the ambifacient lunar wane shaft would have become imbalanced causing severe side fumbling.
x2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts