Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
keeping frame & drivetrain. let me know what you need. I just don't want to scrap something someone might need. stupid low prices. not in any hurry, so no deadlines.

·
Registered
124 Posts
keeping frame & drivetrain. let me know what you need. I just don't want to scrap something someone might need. stupid low prices. not in any hurry, so no deadlines.

Looking for a steering wheel and assembly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Hello,

I am currently looking for the metal parking brake lever (right side) that is located inside your drum brake. It's the piece that the parking brake cable connects to, in between the backing plate and the shoes.

It's mopar # 4313810

It's small and should be easy to ship. Zipcode: 32301

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gonna keep the column (tilt)
you can have the wheel if you have something to take its place. pos will be ok. as long as it does what its supposed to do

·
Registered
395 Posts
I feel like a dbag for just throwing away my old steering wheel....

Do you have the center console? Maybe sun visors? Mirrors? Jeep overlay that goes in front of the grill?

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel like a dbag for just throwing away my old steering wheel....

Do you have the center console? Maybe sun visors? Mirrors? Jeep overlay that goes in front of the grill?
Do you have the center console? yes
Maybe sun visors? yes
Mirrors? yes
Jeep overlay that goes in front of the grill? no

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jeep overlay that goes in front of the grill? should have looked first. yes, it is still there.

·
Registered
777 Posts
What color is the interior?

·
Registered
777 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
324 Posts
I need a fold and tumble seat latch and the right rear plastic cover, the one under the body to the rear. price shipped to 47150

·
Registered
200 Posts
Do you still have the headlight switch and does it still work?

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry, it's gone. it was black anyway. look au Duplicolor paints for plastic. they work pretty good. might help widen yer search

1 - 20 of 35 Posts