Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that the passenger side was wet yesterday and when I opened the door I noticed that there's a small piece of foam that was soaking wet, where the water was coming from. I've attached a pic, but what can I do to stop the leaking? Is there something that can replace that little bit of foam - maybe aftermarket? The driver's side piece of foam was wet too, but it wasn't leaking...yet. Any ideas? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
This helped me figure out a leak I noticed yesterday that I corrected. file:///home/chronos/user/Downloads/ZODM-7UTPNJ.pdf I have a chrome book that it is saved on so if need be google ZODM-7UTPNJ.pdf and find it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
My 2012 JKU leaked at front passenger door top...dealership realigned door at hinges, installed new rubber door gasket and no leak.
I asked about wet foam square on freedom panel and was told "don't worry about it, it's normal". Jeep Rep from Auburn Hills headquarters was called in also, told me the only other thing you can do if realignment at hinges will not work is replace the door, as some are slightly warped at the top. Hope this helps you. Oh the rep also told me to keep all hardtop / door rubber clean and treated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts