Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

With some heavy rain in my area, I noticed some dripping on the passenger side door of my new '14 JKU. The dripping is coming from the top corner of the door opposite of the hinges. I have only taken the hard top off once and looked over the seems to see if anything was pinched and that the top was sitting in the seals correctly and I didn't notice anything out of place. I'm sure this is a common issue with most and was wondering if the experienced can give a novice a lesson. Thanks

·
Registered
125 Posts
Take it back, my passenger and drivers side door was leaking in the same spot the 1st day I brought it home. I took it back told them both sides were leaking they fixed the passengers side but not the drivers side for what ever reason. So mine will be going back for the drivers side now. If the guy you deal with is any good like the guy who did my passenger side they shouldn't have to much trouble fixing it.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Take it back, my passenger and drivers side door was leaking in the same spot the 1st day I brought it home. I took it back told them both sides were leaking they fixed the passengers side but not the drivers side for what ever reason. So mine will be going back for the drivers side now. If the guy you deal with is any good like the guy who did my passenger side they shouldn't have to much trouble fixing it.
Ok I'll look into doing that this week. Did the service tech say what the issue was?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts