Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i was just looking around... If i punch through this stuff will this get me to the engine compartment?

·
The Bad Guy
23,233 Posts
Unbend a coat hanger and stick it through that foam filled nickel sized hole. When it comes through the other end, attach your wires and pull it back through.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
;) Yea, do like Dag says, but there are 4 other holes thru the firewall and it depends where you need to go, based on size of access needed !

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JIMBOX said:
;) Yea, do like Dag says, but there are 4 other holes thru the firewall and it depends where you need to go, based on size of access needed !

Where are the other holes?

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:) One just like the one you've mentioned-on the drivers side-

Where are the other holes?
A 2" hole just above the master cyl vacuum assist-A 2½" hole 1ft below the steering shaft and 3" outboard-one forward of the glove box !!

The 1" foam filled holes at A/C vent level are the easiest for light wires to the Battery and relay pnls-the big ones are good for harness's and shielded wire cables-

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JIMBOX said:
:) One just like the one you've mentioned-on the drivers side-

A 2" hole just above the master cyl vacuum assist-A 2½" hole 1ft below the steering shaft and 3" outboard-one forward of the glove box !!

The 1" foam filled holes at A/C vent level are the easiest for light wires to the Battery and relay pnls-the big ones are good for harness's and shielded wire cables-

Ive been wondering about that! Sadly i already drilled one for thicker wires:/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts