Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I pull the passenger seat forward (and tilt it forward) to allow my son to get in the back the seat doesn't lock in place in the forward position, it keeps sliding back. I have to hold the seat forward while he gets in. Is this typical of Jeep, or could there be something wrong with my passenger seat, or is there a trick I just haven't found to lock it in place?

·
Registered
554 Posts
my TJ seat locks forward and gives alot more room to climb in, my jk seat doesnt lock forward and doesnt allow any room to get in. also my TJ interior lighting is far superior to my jks interior lighting..... WHY JEEP!!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my TJ seat locks forward and gives alot more room to climb in, my jk seat doesnt lock forward and doesnt allow any room to get in. also my TJ interior lighting is far superior to my jks interior lighting..... WHY JEEP!!!!
Thanks Sam, at least I know my Jeep is not broken, but it sure is a strange thing to do to folks trying to get into the back. My son is only about 5'4" and he has a hard time getting in, I can only imagine how difficult it will be for a full grown adult trying to get in the back.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Thanks Sam, at least I know my Jeep is not broken, but it sure is a strange thing to do to folks trying to get into the back. My son is only about 5'4" and he has a hard time getting in, I can only imagine how difficult it will be for a full grown adult trying to get in the back.
Im a college student and DD my jeep, my friends being young and nimble but the size of a full grown adult always complain about getting into the back seat of my JK but some how pull it off. I'm not the largest person in the world and I hate climbing in the back seat, thankfully i rarely have to do it.

oh and being on 35s with no running boards doesnt help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts