Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i was going to put this in my TJ, but i decided to keep the old seats in there.......since i was still looking for a driver's seat. im too lazy to retype everything, so here is what i listed in my local craigslist ad.
This ad is for a passenger side front seat from a newer Jeep Wrangler TJ. They were redesigned halfway through this body style. This seat is the newer design that was seen in the 2003-2006. They can be used with earlier model TJ, as I installed a set in my old 2001 that I had. I was going to try to do the same thing with the current Wrangler that I have, but decided on keeping the older style seats for my year Jeep.
The passenger seat is in good condition with no rips or tears, but could use a good cleaning. It will include the seat bracket/slider. This seat alone sells on eBay for over $200. And if you try to get one from the dealer, you will spend a small fortune. I have priced mine for a quick sale to clear up room in my basement.

Here is a link to several items I am selling, but you can scroll through to see pictures of the seat.
for sale items pictures by ebxgsxr - Photobucket
Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like to see more pics. You can email me at E B X G S X R (at) C O M C A S T (dot) N E T & .. remove the spaces.

asking for $125 obo

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
still available.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts