Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished up 8 days at Moab and was heading to Southern Cali to work my way north slowly on my way home to Canada. Hoping to hit the Rubicon trail and a few other spots if dry enough. I was looking online for places in Arizona like Parker to maybe stop at first, but it's already to hot there for me. So I was looking on here and did some checking about Logandale Trails, is it worth backtracking a bit? Challenging stuff to go jeeping on? I definitely don't need anything hard, but I did do hells revenge, poison spider, and metal masher with a couple bypasses. So I'd like something I can can challenge myself on, or go around.
Any input or advice would be great. I'm just traveling with my dog and we have been tent camping on Blm land mostly.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I decided I'm going to head to the Logandale area tomorrow and spend a few days there. If anyone wants to hit a few trails wed-sat let me know. I will be camped out somewhere around there, probably not to far from the toilets ;)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You'll enjoy it. Wish I could come out, but slammed through Saturday with events.

Enjoy!
Thanks, I'm sure I will. Looks like the Park also has some good hiking trails as well.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll enjoy it. Wish I could come out, but slammed through Saturday with events.

Enjoy!
It was nice,,,at first it seemed like there wasn't much there until you poke around. Found lots of good spots by the end of my stay. Was pretty quiet there, even on the weekend, but I wasn't complaining after leaving the noisy Kanecreek area of Moab.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts