Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 94 YJ has both B pillars rusted out at floor level. Does anyone know if replacement sides or quarter panels have the B pillars attached? The pictures only show the front side, not what is on the back of the panel. All help appreciated.

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
they do not and the replacement B pillars fit like crap i just replaced them on a friends YJ.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
patch panels

Thanks for the reply. Only found 1 company that sells them. Guess I will try and make my own or something that looks halfway decent. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
5,135 Posts

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Only found 1 company that sells them. Guess I will try and make my own or something that looks halfway decent. Thanks for the pics.

The A pillars are easy to make i made both sides on the rotted out jeep i was doing work on and they came out looking really good. The B pillars are harder to get right so we ordered them thinking they would fit better but they didn't.

I cant remember where he got them from but it was the entire pillar. I thought about trying to cut out the old ones and just weld the new ones in but it was less work to just hack the bottoms off so thats what we did. Unfortunately they did not line up with the factory pillars at all they were all jacked up. We just did out best with them. My main concern was if the seat belts are ever needed the thing stays attached to the jeep.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts