Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking into getting this front bumper by pavement ends. Pavement Ends Part 43910-01 - Front Bumper ...im wondering if anyone has experience with it. I really just want to get rid of the bulky plain stock bumper, make it look a little more rugged. But it seems all the bumpers on the market are out of my price range.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Damn, price is right!

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I think if you pull off the plastic bumper peice the bumper under neath is pretty similar to this but the price ain't bad at all

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Looks better IMO and free other than like if you want to refinish it or something but I don't think it will be 180$ like that one

·
Registered
290 Posts
Creepin__Jeeper said:
What are the added D-ring mounts on yours? And also seems like you cant mount your factory fogs.... that might be a deciding factor for some.
D rings r from the junkyard. And fog lights r installed behind wire mesh thru the existing holes

Last pic is with the lift Tires and spacers

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
D rings r from the junkyard. And fog lights r installed behind wire mesh thru the existing holes

Not bad. that would save quite a bit of money. I may have to look further into that idea. I appreciate the input guys!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Jerkbait said:

Last pic looks great with trimmed fenders! I don't think I would pull on the d-rings, unless u want a straight bumper..... :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wire Mesh

How did you install the wire mesh? I want to do this mod over the weekend!:bop:
I have a can of plasti dip paint can you use that on the bumper or will it just peel off?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I actually have the bumper the OP is asking about. Love it. You just can't beat it for the $$.

I would NOT recommend using the bar under the original bumper cover. Junk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts