Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 jeep wrangler that I just put a new PCM in Sunday I have only gone maybe 100 miles but very short trips I only drive maybe 3 miles to work, and just curious how long it takes to relearn cause its shifting funny, I wasn't susposed to reflashe it right with the key and the lights right?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea any ideas if its just it still relearning its doing the hard shift again when u first start it up again shifting at 2000rpm I have only gone 120 miles but short trips not sure how long a cycle is

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
If youre talking about the drive cycle needed for emissions i did exactly what it said for chrysler drive cycle and it took me 42 miles

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
It wont learn anything to do with the trans. It does the bulk of all learning in the first few minutes after a reset. Then it will continue to update every few minutes all the time. If you leave the key on but not started the mil will light up, then after about 15 seconds, it will flash for 10 seconds if the tests are not complete.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts