Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1979 CJ-7 Renegade
6,414 Posts
Congrats!

Now show who's boss and take a pic of the JK crawling up the front of that FJ ...

:hide:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Nice. I did the same thing. Brought home a new CG JKUR next to my wifes Voodoo Blue FJ. She loves the Jeep also, but isnt thrilled her FJ got moved outside and I took her garage space.

Congrats!

·
Banned
3,573 Posts
Now all you need to do is park an H3 between'em and you'll have the whole "collection." :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
peace on earth and all that just before the December end of the world. Brought the JK home last night:
Y' know.....the Mayan's forgot to put the extra day in their calendar for leap year every 4th year; so their calendar actually ended about 7 years ago.........OOPS; the sun still; comes up in the east and goes down in the west!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
323 Posts
peace on earth and all that just before the December end of the world. Brought the JK home last night:
Oh, you say that NOW, but the minute you turn your back they'll be at each others' throats like rival siblings. :)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Y' know.....the Mayan's forgot to put the extra day in their calendar for leap year every 4th year; so their calendar actually ended about 7 years ago.........OOPS; the sun still; comes up in the east and goes down in the west!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
Just a though - if the Mayan folks had their $hit wired tight, is there a reason they basically no longer exist? Sure there are a few folks carrying around a scrap of DNA here and there down south, but their society and civilization are gonzo. Bottom line - if they were that squared away, they'd still be around to update their calendar and explain it instead of leaving a bunch of white folks trying to figure it out.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I recall the discovery channel had a piece about a recent excavation of some "new" myan ruins that had a room with pictographs extending the timeline well beyond 2012 & the 13th Kahtune (pardon the misspelling)

·
Registered
995 Posts
what this has to do with a Jeep - I don't know.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I recall the discovery channel had a piece about a recent excavation of some "new" myan ruins that had a room with pictographs extending the timeline well beyond 2012 & the 13th Kahtune (pardon the misspelling)
Ahh so in Baaston is thaa 13th Kahtune paapeye or Bugs Bunny?

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I don't know about the rest of you but the calendars I buy run out every year. All I have to do is go and buy another one though. Just because the Mayans don't make calendars any more doesn't mean someone else couldn't put one together to follow on to the one that's about to run out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts