Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it's kinda hard to see but there is a big lip with a crack you have to straddle all the way up. My passenger side got a little high and I accidentally gave it a bit too much gas :p. it just raised and feel real slow diagonally.

·
Administrator
30,782 Posts
Wow your Jeep's belly sure is clean:rofl: What a beautiful location, wish I were there.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Man...I move there in a few weeks and my jeep is getting will be there by Feb. I'd love to know a few places to go. I know Oahu has a place on the west end but I'll need to keep in touch with you so I see new places.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man...I move there in a few weeks and my jeep is getting will be there by Feb. I'd love to know a few places to go. I know Oahu has a place on the west end but I'll need to keep in touch with you so I see new places.
There are a few groups that go out regularly here. They're the best people to start with. I would recommend either Ohana Trails/ or Maui Offroad.
Ohana Trails has a great group of people and a good amount of member support. They are still starting up so their inventory is smaller but growing. I would definitely get in touch with them the second you land :)

·
Vendor
5,686 Posts
I think your Jeep has a fuel shut off valve for emergency fuel stoppage. Not certain. I know CJs have them, and after a rollover you need to reset it.

I accidentally gave it a bit too much gas
I bet there are a LOT of people who have gotten into trouble with a sentence just like that one.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've been looking and once I get there will have to wait for my jeep to be shipped over. I've been working on it and getting it prepped for inspection and off roading worthy. I hear it's pricey out there but anything I should do prior to shipping it. Lifting right now will be too much and not enough time so that's out of the question, but I'm sure I'll meet some people that'll have and know some good places in Oahu.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I looked at the Ohana Trails page and it mentioned a store. I've looked for that store, but I can't find it. How do I find it? I'm looking for ideas on how to improve my jeep to be able to handle what Oahu has to offer. Right now I have a stock JK sport and I'm about to install KC slim lights on the windshield.

Thanks
Terry

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I looked at the Ohana Trails page and it mentioned a store. I've looked for that store, but I can't find it. How do I find it? I'm looking for ideas on how to improve my jeep to be able to handle what Oahu has to offer. Right now I have a stock JK sport and I'm about to install KC slim lights on the windshield.

Thanks
Terry
It's pretty hard to find with the address they give. It's really close to the pearl ridge mall and right behind a place called shaka boyz auto or something like that. My advice is to basically just head over to pearl ridge and give them a call.

·
Registered
88 Posts
that is so awesome....great pics

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just arrived in Oahu yesterday. My jeep is still being shipped and will not be here for another few weeks. I cannot wait to go on these trails. I'd llike to go with a few people. Anyone know who and where to go to meet some people so a trail ride can happen?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts