Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever came out and seen some "peeping" inside your Jeep.Ya know checking it out....I was leaving Cingular this afternoon and was headed back towards my Jeep and caught this guy "peeping" in the rear window.

Now,it's factory tinted plus I had the passenger/driver's side tinted also.So I'm thinking.. "Why is this clown looking inside??"

You can't see a darn thing in it.............

I also have a black towel drapped over the rear cargo and seat.I was going to hit my alarm on my keychain but I didn't want to give the ole' man a heart attack.

I was also parked next to a Sahara Jeep of the same color
I see my Jeep's siblings and I just can't resist :D

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Well I've had my stereo stolen out of mine before and that kind of peeping will get someone shot.

But the good peeping of people just checking it out you get used to. Little kids are usually the ones that like them the best. Or people with little jeeps. :D

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
1BLKJP said:
Or people with little jeeps. :D
What are you talking about? RC?, Hot Wheels?, Samurai's?

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Dare2BSquare said:
Talking about people coming up to me in a parking lot going. Man, I got a Wrangler too and someday I want it to look like yours. :D

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
6,805 Posts
It happens so much I've started accounting time for it at the gas station. Weird thing is most times it is cops. People always ask, "What year is it??" and then revert back to when they had a jeep or their cousins trash mans nephews uncle had a jeep. The best question to date I've had is...."Did you put a wrangler on a cherokee frame??" To which I replied.... "You know, you're the first one to get it!!"

·
6,177 Posts
MR.CLIFFORD said:
"What year is it??" and then revert back to when they had a jeep or their cousins trash mans nephews uncle had a jeep.
I like that. It's funny

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
man im jealous of MR. CLIFFORD and 1BLKJP...i don't think they will be saying that to me...at least not till i get a huge rig with 35" or bigger tires like yall

·
Registered
9 Posts
I will admit it I was a peeper. When I was in 5th grade my family went on a vacation. The cottage next to us had a Jeep CJ and I knew then that was my dream car. Then when I was in High School the production of CJ stopped and I though my dream was gone. Thank God the next year Wranglers came back an my dream came back. Now I finally own my dream car and it all started as a peeper. The good kind of peeper.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dare2BSquare said:

G E O Sidekick...:eek:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Caught a guy doing that the other day on mine, I yelled and he about killed himself trying to get away, looked like he caught his leg on the tires of the flares but he was limping away, I was laughing so hard I couldn't run after him (also a torn muscle in my back prevented me from running). Although one other time a girl was looking mine over, I yelled at her and she was just looking at mine for ideas for her new jeep. So I guess it could go either way, I had my windows cut a while ago for a dang backpack that had my rulebook for work in it. Not sure what I would have done if I would have caught the little turds in the act. Here in Ft Worth I notice alot of cut windows, so I dont take any chances when I see someone peering inside. Afterwards if they have questions about owning a jeep or mods then I answer them.

·
6,177 Posts
SportsGal501 said:
G E O Sidekick...:eek:
Is that a real automobile? Sounds like a wannabe.

·
Registered
12,285 Posts
i have a detachable faceplate on my jeep, so if i'm anywhere for a long period of time i just take it out and put it in my back pocket. the only thing i'm worried about is my sunglasses, but after 4 months of having them lying in the open on my jeep dash, they've never been taken.
i also try to park next to my jeep relatives, its looks pretty cool :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have only had a couple peepers try to mess with me jeep but after they get to close my new viper alarm goes nuts! I love it! I know its kinda of pointless to put an arlarm on a jeep but when you goto high school everyday its helpfull. I admit it when i see jeeps in a parking lot i always hurry to park beside them! I think it looks awesome seeing a row of Jeeps right beside each other!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dare2BSquare said:
Is that a real automobile? Sounds like a wannabe.

OOPS:eek:

GEO Tracker
Suzuki Sidekick??
I breeded them together....my bad...hehehe

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
I haven't caught anyone peeping but a lot of people walk up to me and say, "nice jeep." :D

I pulled into a 7-eleven and a guy just stood on the sidewalk staring and frowning hard. It was kinda creepy until he smiled and said , "That's a beautiful jeep. Can I have it when you die?" I just laughed and set the alarm.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
amy said:
I haven't caught anyone peeping but a lot of people walk up to me and say, "nice jeep." :D

I pulled into a 7-eleven and a guy just stood on the sidewalk staring and frowning hard. It was kinda creepy until he smiled and said , "That's a beautiful jeep. Can I have it when you die?" I just laughed and set the alarm.

Uh... That is creepy. Don't worry about those creepy guys. I got your back next time.

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
6,805 Posts
amy said:

That's morbid. I had a guy hit me up with, "There's a burning puppy over there. You go save it and I'll hold your keys to make sure it is your jeep is there when you get back!"

He could have said the KC Chiefs cheerleaders were signing skin autographs or free beer, but burning puppies?? :confused:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
The only one I seem to get is " Hey, you wanna sell that jeep?". I'm like, "You don't see a 'for sale' sign, do ya".

·
Registered
529 Posts
I have seen a few people stare just a little too hard when they think no one's around. So I watch 'em and try to catch them in the act. Gotten a few offers to sell it, and a lot of nice jeeps. If you have a soft top, there's no real point in locking it. I don't know why poeple cut windows, you can just zip them out. I guess they just want to be destructive while they steal your stuff. Just wish people were honest, then you wouldn't have to worry.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts