Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pay to play or club only parks in PA. Feel free to add and keep a running list. Try to keep it organized and clean.

Rausch Creek Offroad. Tremont PA. Pay. No Club.
Rock Run Offroad Park. Patton PA. Pay. No Club.
Doe valley. Windber PA. Big Rubber's Club.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Been to Rausch. Have not been to the others. What are they like? GREAT idea on the thread Golden. :thumb:

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well rock run was a large Atv park and they have been cutting in ohv trails for a few years now. 6000 acres of land. 25 bucks on the weekend. And 15 on Wednesday and thurs. close after October for the winter. Decent amount of trails with either fairly easy type trails or very very hard. A few in between. It's pretty fun.

Doe valley is the club land of the big rubbers group who has been around for over 10 years now I think. It's pretty big. Lots of nice basic trails and a good set of rocks for the bigger guys. Only been there once because Its club members only except on their events. They have a few a year. It's very nice property. I have some pictures I can share of the three but if you search for my on the trail threads I think I have one for each place with pictures.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Doe Valley is awesome! I get try to get there for all their events. Fall crawl is coming up at the end of October.

I usually go to a place In Layton, PA everyone calls Creek Falls. It's just where all the locals go and is a decent place to go for the day.

Scrubgrass OHV park just opened up in January up near Kittaning. 1,300 acres and they keep cutting more trails. They are closed for hunting season but will open back up after.
sgohvpark.com > Home

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Scrubgrass is only 2 1/2 hours from me, how are the trails there?

Outback Adventure Park, Six Points/Eau Claire, PA (dont know anything about it)
off road trailriding, Outback Off Road Adventure Park Home
When I first went there in January they weren't the best, but they have been making a lot more trails. I only went there another time after when it was still kind of new. A lot of people i talked to said it's much better. I plan to go back when it opens up again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jTmVqCKbw&feature=share&list=UUw73icKARCOhNxWmyAYEg2w

·
Fields of pain is where I graze
3,324 Posts
Ive only heard of Rausch Creek. The other 2 sound pretty interesting. Maybe try and get some people together and make a trip sometime.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Irongrave said:
we need to do a mini PA based UA type trip wheel and travel over a few days hit a bunch of places
That's a lot of miles/gas for Jeeps to cross Pa back and forth. None of these places are really close to each other.. Haha

·
Registered
138 Posts
That's a lot of miles/gas for Jeeps to cross Pa back and forth. None of these places are really close to each other.. Haha

Scrubgrass OHV park and Outback Adventure Park are only about 75 minutes from eachother and close to the Pittsburgh area.

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is anyone going to Rock Run on November 4th for their Toys for tots event?
Me and 3 or 4 others are considering it, since they closed the weekend of the 27th for a race. We want to get out.

Dv and rock run are about 45 minutes away from eachother. when anthracite adventure park opens, it will be less than an hour away from rausch I think. honestly most of these parks can handle a full weekend of wheeling. we spent about 22 hours on the trails at rausch and barely touched them.

I will add these others to the list.

Remo, I think I talked to you some on the BR forum, during spring thaw. Can you give me more info on this other event you mentioned? I'll check the forum too.

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rausch Creek Offroad. Tremont PA. Pay. No Club.
Rock Run Offroad Park. Patton PA. Pay. No Club.
Doe valley. Windber PA. Big Rubber's Club.
Creek Falls, Layton, PA. ?????
Scrubgrass OHV, Kittaning, PA. ?
Outback Adventure Park, Six Points/Eau Claire, PA

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
GoldenSahara00 said:
Me and 3 or 4 others are considering it, since they closed the weekend of the 27th for a race. We want to get out.

Dv and rock run are about 45 minutes away from eachother. when anthracite adventure park opens, it will be less than an hour away from rausch I think. honestly most of these parks can handle a full weekend of wheeling. we spent about 22 hours on the trails at rausch and barely touched them.

I will add these others to the list.

Remo, I think I talked to you some on the BR forum, during spring thaw. Can you give me more info on this other event you mentioned? I'll check the forum too.
Reading Anthracite is about an hour from me hear near Philly

·
Rock-Rubber
16,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Teague242 said:
Reading requires permits. Wheel there if you want, just don't get caught. I live here and know that they can be jerks.
From what I saw on the site it was supposed to be opening as a legit park? Any more information would be appreciated.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts