Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So going on 3 months having my Wrangler and what a fun laid back vehicle. I'm thinking of getting personalized plates for my first mod :) what would be a good plate sign? I'm thinking something simple like > JEEP 661 <

·
Registered
165 Posts
MONYPIT :thumb:

Reactions: Lovepirate661

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
For you, LUVPIR8

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
A guy I used to work with had a supercharger on his car and applied for "BLOWN". Took him a long time in appeals, had to take the clerk out to look at the blower, but he got it finally.

·
Registered
266 Posts
So going on 3 months having my Wrangler and what a fun laid back vehicle. I'm thinking of getting personalized plates for my first mod
what would be a good plate sign? I'm thinking something simple like > JEEP 661 <
You already chose your plate without even knowing it.... LAIDBACK. Just like you said.

·
Premium Member
9,896 Posts
So going on 3 months having my Wrangler and what a fun laid back vehicle. I'm thinking of getting personalized plates for my first mod :) what would be a good plate sign? I'm thinking something simple like > JEEP 661 <
Is this in reference to the area code 661 or company SixSixOne?

·
Super Moderator
23,398 Posts
666-5

Reactions: Shadowmaker

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
5X6X7X

I had that for a long while on my 4Runner. Almost no one this side of Colorado knew what it was. But when someone knew... That was someone with whom I could have a conversation!

·
Super Moderator
23,398 Posts
5X6X7X

I had that for a long while on my 4Runner. Almost no one this side of Colorado knew what it was. But when someone knew... That was someone with whom I could have a conversation!
too easy lol.

·
Super Moderator
23,398 Posts

·
Registered
8,929 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,398 Posts
look up tippet. one does not have to eat fish to fish in fact most people I know practice catch and release and in some places it is mandatory.

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
look up tippet. one does not have to eat fish to fish in fact most people I know practice catch and release and in some places it is mandatory.
I got to hang out with Andre Tippett and go to a game with his gf (cutie pie, btw) when the Pats played the 'Fins.
....but I'm still not going fishing....

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts