Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any like minded Jeep owners with 60/40 mechanical skills looking to pool resources and maybe work on our Jeeps or get together and go on quick spur of the moment runs once and awhile. I've been doing some major overalls on suspension, exterior, hard parts, a lot I feel I could tackle myself with a little push and some assistance. I'm not much for paying fees to join clubs, not that thats not cool or anything, just find myself working on it alone or paying someone. Both kids are starting full time school so will have free time for first time in 6 years or so and find myself working and transforming my TJ again a lot. If I go wheeling its cautious and usually solo, usually just probing, doing "recons", I know of locations around just don't like going solo so much. Don't care what Jeep you have from stock to Cherokees, I'm close to the Timmies at Brookdale, can't miss me!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyways, went on 2 quick runs yesterday, went at 9am came home cut grass did some work went on a different run in afternoon. Nothing crazy just getting out there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would love to meet up with Jeep owners in the Peterborough area as I am new to jeeps. picked up an 88 YJ that I plan to rebuild for my Daughter and bring to life with an engine conversion and a lot of body work

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
58,750 Posts
Would love to meet up with Jeep owners in the Peterborough area as I am new to jeeps. picked up an 88 YJ that I plan to rebuild for my Daughter and bring to life with an engine conversion and a lot of body work

Welcome to the Forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts