Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I Am selling my Peterson LED headlights with anti-flicker harnesses from my 2014 JKU. I've had them for almost a year and they have worked flawlessly since install. These are great lights and are very much better than stock. Each light has a very small surface scratch, see pictures. Lights are in original packing with paperwork: Peterson headlights provide a drastic improvement in light output over the stock headlights. 2007+ Jeep Wranglers require a few extra parts to install headlights. Heavy-duty polycarbonate lens bonded to rugged aluminum housing. Integral metalized reflector. Fully DOT compliant. Low Electrical Draw 100,000 Hour Rating Made in America Extended service life and outstanding vibration resistance. Provides separate high and low beam functions. Superior light output. Low Beam 1100 Lumens; High Beam 1650 Lumens. Patent pending. Looking to get $300.00, brand new they are $399.99. I would prefer local pickup. Located in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one wants some great LED headlights?

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still for sale. Price drop $290.00 shipped or picked up.

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump. $280.00 shipped or picked up (will meet within reason). They need a good home and you need to see where your going. Thanks for looking.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts