Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are heading up from Texas for spring break next week. Any recommendations for us beginners? We are wanting to break in the new jeep...haven't had it offroading yet and sooo excited!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm not that close to Texarkana but I do work at a dealership in LR. If you're needing stuff installed and you don't mind the drive I can help you if you wanna pick a day to knock some stuff out.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the offer and if we are ever up your way may take you up on it! We are coming from the Dallas area and want to make good time getting to our cabin. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup. We are spending a couple of days each at Petit Jean and Mt Magazine. If you find anything for us that would be great! Thx!

·
Registered
137 Posts
ill see what i can do...thats cool im halfway in between the 2 a lil closer to Petit Jean. Im actually at the base of Mt. Nebo.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just looked you up on the map. Very cool! We can't wait to get out of the burbs of Dallas and get outdoors for a while! We appreciate any help you can give us.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Well I hope you enjoy your stay:thumb: I live in Russellville like YJ95 and I'd be happy to drive down and hang out but I'm leaving this weekend to go to Mississippi for a job. Wish I could come hang out but hopefully these AR guys/gals will treat you right while I'm gone. Have fun and next time yall come up I'll bring the beer for the trails;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Really? thats great man. Hey next time you come if ya need anything powder coated for your jeep bring it. My shop is 1 mile from Nebo Road. I go up there year round watch deer, go mtn biking, etc. Grew up on that mtn.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thx jmcc75! I am sure it will be a great time. Bringing our mountain bikes and just looking forward to being outdoors...even if it's raining! I am new to the forum but next time I will give some notice so we can get a group together!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Really? thats great man. Hey next time you come if ya need anything powder coated for your jeep bring it. My shop is 1 mile from Nebo Road. I go up there year round watch deer, go mtn biking, etc. Grew up on that mtn.

I'll be up there in sept or oct this year. I'll get with you in advance.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey yj! Were you able to find out anything for us? We're not opposed to driving your way if there are trails around nebo...think you are only about an hour from where we are staying. If not, no prob...appreciate your help!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Tough, hey I apologize, I'm having trouble finding trails to go Jeepin on around Petit Jean. There are tons of nice country roads and backboards all on and around the mountain. Most actual trails are hiking/mtn. Biking trails. I've not given up hope yet.

·
Registered
603 Posts
They're driving from a state away I don't think an extra hour will hurt plus if they're lucky they can see the lights and that's some trippy sh!t haha

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you for the suggestion! We are all loaded up and ready for the trip. Hope to see the Dover Lights on Sunday. :dance:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts