Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1281 - 1295 of 1295 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey everybody....new (to me) TJ owner for a couple months now. Looking to see if anyone still gets together to offroad? I'm in horsham area and looking to take it off road for the first time so I'm totally new to it. Nothing crazy at first. Just looking for beginner to moderate type trails at first.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey Jazngab
Im going to AOAA November 3rd and thinking we might have a few first timers along so nothing crazy :). Your welcome to come along. We are trying it as a meetup group if you happen to know the site. https://www.meetup.com/Jeep-Adventurers-Days-in-the-life/events/255613182/
if not no worries, just let me know. Meet there at 830 and go get dirty. Make sure you sign the waver on the AOAA site!

·
Modern Day Warrior
1,069 Posts
Hey Jazngab
Im going to AOAA November 3rd and thinking we might have a few first timers along so nothing crazy :). Your welcome to come along. We are trying it as a meetup group if you happen to know the site. https://www.meetup.com/Jeep-Adventurers-Days-in-the-life/events/255613182/
if not no worries, just let me know. Meet there at 830 and go get dirty. Make sure you sign the waver on the AOAA site!
Just keep posting in this thread when you guys get together (if you don't mind). I'd love to tag along. I'm trading the JKU in for a '19 JLU so I don't want to tempt fate and get some trail damage so close to trade in time, but I'd love to get together once the '19 comes in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Jazngab
Thanks for the invite but that weekend I'll be out of town. Like ExitLeft said if people would post here that would be great and I'll try to make things if I'm free

·
Registered
208 Posts
I just got back into a Jeep recently and I think me and some guys I met at Quadratec will be going out in about 2 weeks. I'd love to make that AOAA trip but I have something on my calendar already that I can't skip. If anybody wants to go hit Wharton or something closer randomly I'm down.

·
Registered
136 Posts
holy necrothreads, batman!

other than Wharton, and, the rausch.aoaa/fro area, anyone know of any places muddy near lower to central bucks county? we've had the jeep, and quarantine for about a week and a half, and, construction sites in the area are starting to get tempting.

·
Registered
220 Posts
holy necrothreads, batman!

other than Wharton, and, the rausch.aoaa/fro area, anyone know of any places muddy near lower to central bucks county? we've had the jeep, and quarantine for about a week and a half, and, construction sites in the area are starting to get tempting.
This might be a little dated of a reply but there are a three creek crossings in Central Bucks Co. that are fun:
FVCR+G2 Erwinna, Tinicum Township, PA
FVM2+PC Erwinna, Tinicum Township, PA
FVP2+X4 Erwinna, Tinicum Township, PA

·
Registered
136 Posts
This might be a little dated of a reply but there are a three creek crossings in Central Bucks Co. that are fun:
FVCR+G2 Erwinna, Tinicum Township, PA
FVM2+PC Erwinna, Tinicum Township, PA
FVP2+X4 Erwinna, Tinicum Township, PA
I don't care how dated it is....still cool.

plus, a pit stop at brig o'doon coffee shop? win.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Here are the LAT/Long coordinates:
40.471324,-75.109962 (Municipal Road crosses over Tinicum Creek
40.4848659,-75.1478807 (Bunker Hill Road crosses over Rapp Creek)
40.4859309,-75.1498606 (Bunker Hill Road crosses back over Rapp Creek just a few hundred yards away)

I like Brig O Doon ..but if you want some really good coffee, go to the Old Village Roastery in Peddlers Village (that's my shop). www.oldvillageroastery.com. We are just starting to open back up after the shutdown. We are not a coffee shop, rather a roastery selling roasted coffee beans but you can get a cup of coffee or cold brew as well. I Forge Roast my coffee over an open wood fire. Here is a video....https://youtu.be/HR3kHfDKrDk

·
Registered
136 Posts
jeeppiper.

was in the store Yesterday (told you I would). I understand that the jeeps and coffee is happening next weekend at nockamixon...

details?

1281 - 1295 of 1295 Posts