Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've used photobucket the past 6 months to upload/copy photos to threads with no hitch, after newest iPhone software update when I go to "upload media" my photo album from the phone doesnt come up? Anybody had this happen?

·
Registered
876 Posts
I've used photobucket the past 6 months to upload/copy photos to threads with no hitch, after newest iPhone software update when I go to "upload media" my photo album from the phone doesnt come up? Anybody had this happen?
I think you are on the wrong site!

50 Something

·
Registered
7,380 Posts
I've used photobucket for years and just recently it has been acting weird for me. When I upload it stops at 99% but it does upload the pic anyways. Other than that it works fine for me on my android devices.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
upload media

I've used photobucket for years and just recently it has been acting weird for me. When I upload it stops at 99% but it does upload the pic anyways. Other than that it works fine for me on my android devices.

The problem I'm having wasn't with "uploads" to photobuckets cloud, but actually having the "upload media" button find my photo album on the iphone.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
I used it from my desktop for years with various periodic glitches. Finally it gave such miserable performance I fired it and just abandoned some might fine images. I got tired of spending 2 weeks learned how to get it back running again every few weeks.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Photobucket

Synced phone, deleted and reinstalled, still messing up?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trial

Trial

Attachments

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Photobucket

No one else had this issue? Trying other apps but not working? Still love photobucket but want this glitch fixed.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Photobucket

Figured it out by myself, had to go to settings and then to privacy and open up for photobucket!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts