Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working with someone on a product new to market that has been on MotorTrend TV and is part of a big SEMA event next month. It is now in the final, fully functional prototype stage. It uses existing OEM hardware and will in no way alter your current vehicle once mounted or after it is removed.

We are looking for a JK and a JKU to fit the product to their rig for a photoshoot for part of a day in the next few weeks. Here is what we are looking for:

Any model year JK and JKU only.
Any fender style and body color.
Must have a hard top.
Must be CLEAN inside and out.
None to very few A/M stickers (Club, Smitty, Quadratec, Rancho, etc)
Considering all styles from OEM to full builds.

Not sure what compensation will be at this point, but know your vehicle will most likely be seen in online/magazine ads, website, Instagram, Facebook, SEMA, sales and product sheets for industry.

If interested PM me your email address and a url to your FB, IG or website where we can see pics of your rig. The more pics of it clean(ish) the better for us to compare with others.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing what's in the Des Moines and surrounding areas.

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the submissions thus far. Who else out there would like to see their rig in national ads for a really cool product? I'm not looking for some full blown $100k rig. We want to see them all. Clean is the key.

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And you are kind of a long ways away!

·
Registered
166 Posts
So what was this? DeeZee is in Des Moines as well as Putco...I'm sure others...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts