Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Me either. It was on when I bought it along with the electric steps. Would never buy them but they do make it nice getting in and out....until I hit something with them!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I really like the mountain motiff for the rocker guard. I'm gathering up the steel to make my own set and I'd like to try to incorporate something similiar for mine. Maybe a little bit of a Moab theme with arches an such. Hmmmm... now the creative forces are at work!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
I noticed that too but wasn't sure that's what it was. Did that come with the jeep too or did you install the mountians?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It came with it, along with a winch, rear bumper and tire carrier , front bumper, skid plates every where. Stuff I always wanted to do to my 97 TJ. Found this for a good price and picked it up. I like it

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think I did. 50,000 miles under $19,000. It has everything I always wanted so I think it was a decent price for everything it has on it.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Nice looking Jeep! :wavey:
Very unique rocker guards! Bonus points awarded.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I think I did. 50,000 miles under $19,000. It has everything I always wanted so I think it was a decent price for everything it has on it.
If it's always what you wanted and you like it, it was worth it!!

Rocker guards caught my attention instantly!! Looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks! I get alot of enjoyment driving it. Wish I had more free time to wheel it like it should. Only get to go a couple times a year.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How about posting some other jeeps on here. It's fun looking at others obsessions also...not that I am obsessed with jeeps!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts